Providing your team with the knowledge and tools to generate sales through LinkedIn
For larger businesses with a team or teams focussed on sales and business development LinkedIn can be a wonderful sales and marketing tool, and used effectively generates interest in your company and product or service and can produce a succession of in-bound leads. Some companies use LinkedIn so effectively they can now say cold calling is a thing of the past.
You can build the reputation of your team and the company, identify key potential customers and begin to interact with them. But to do so most effectively you need a coordinated team approach to LinkedIn.
Our in-house training sessions show your team how to develop their own profile and make sure it is working hard for the business. It demonstrates how to approach and engage with prospects to build the trust needed to increase sales. It also shows how a LinkedIn company profile page can and should work with your sales teams to reinforce their activities.
To find out more about LinkedIn Training for Sales Teams and contact Steve, please enter your details below:
So what does the Sales Team LinkedIn Training programme look like?
Firstly, unlike many trainers, we don’t believe in a one size fits all approach. We take time to thoroughly understand your business objectives right from the start. What do you want to achieve from your business? What is your ideal customer’s profile? What are the key messages you want to communicate?
We start with a telephone briefing with you to establish exactly what you want your team to get out of the sessions. We then develop a bespoke training session tailored to your business needs.
The Areas We Cover Might Include:
- A demonstration of how to optimise your profile by using your headlines, summary and experience sections more effectively ensuring it is found more readily both on LinkedIn and Google. We’ll use practical examples in order to get the team started on their own profiles.
- Simple changes to the profile that can be made in order to ensure that it has immediate impact when it is found.
- How to more effectively use the Advanced Search facility to find the targets you need amongst the 20 million UK profiles.
- The do and don’ts of approaching people on LinkedIn, how to engage with them online.
- How to choose which groups you should follow and how to use your personal profile to increase the traffic to your website and company page.
- The use of content to generate increased visibility of your business and increase your reputation and standing in the industry.
We will also make recommendations on follow-up activities such as ongoing coaching support to ensure the training is turned into effective action.
Your sales team is probably one of the biggest costs in your business, just think of what an increase to the number of leads and contacts they get could do for your business.
If you would like to talk further about how our training and coaching programme can help your team be more effective contact us today by clicking the button below.
Some Of The Questions We Can Answer
“What are the top tips to make my profile stand out from the crowd”
“How do I generate in-bound enquiries to my profile or company page”
“Can I really find my ideal customers on LinkedIn”
“I have over 1,000 connections on LinkedIn, but how do I use them to drive business”
“How important are Groups on LinkedIn?”
“I already have a company website what would a company LinkedIn page add”
“Every time I send a sales message on LinkedIn I get a negative response, what am I doing wrong”