HOW TO USE LINKEDIN FOR BUSINESS
Why Should I Bother With LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the premier B2B networking site with 600 million profiles worldwide and 24 million in the UK. It is a powerful sales and marketing tool and one of the most important and trusted sources of information for B2B buyers to research purchases.
If you’re in business and not using LinkedIn effectively you will without doubt be missing out on business opportunities.
Do any of these questions ring a bell?
- My LinkedIn profile looks like a c.v, what should I do?
- How do I make my profile more interesting?
- How can I get business out of LinkedIn without being too “salesy”?
- How do I make sure my profile shows up on searches?
- How do I get more connections and why should I bother?
- Someone has come by my profile – what do I do now?
- How on earth do I find potential customers….and what do I say to them?
- I already have 500+ connections – what do I do with them now?
If issues such as these have prevented you from making the most of LinkedIn, then help is at hand.
We have formulated our half day workshop just for you.
30th September 2019
9.30am to 1.30pm
£189.00 + VAT
What's Covered in the Workshop?
Here’s what we cover during the programme:
The key points to creating a powerful personal profile. Understanding how to create this from a marketing psychology including:
- Contact info
- The use of pdf & video uploads
- Current and previous experience sections
- Recommendations and how to ask for them
- How to set up and run your company page
How to develop connections and turn them into real sales opportunities:
- How to rapidly build a valuable network of quality prospects that want to do business with you, plus a simple way of managing them so that you never miss another opportunity.
- The do and don’ts of approaching people on LinkedIn, how to engage with them online.
- Discover the business messages templates that have allowed thousands of clients to connect with just about any key customer.
- How to choose which groups you should follow and how to use your personal profile to increase the traffic to your website and company page (if applicable).
- Using the advanced search facilities to identify your key customers on LinkedIn
- The use of content, posts and groups to generate increased visibility of your business and increase your reputation and standing in the industry.
At the end of the workshop you will have all the information you need to make sure that your Linkedin presence is working as hard for your business as you are.